Wondering what to bring to camp? Here is a list of items you should (and shouldn’t) bring to camp!
- Bible, notebook, pencil.
- Sleeping bag or sheets, blanket, pillow.
- Personal items, including towels, soap, toothbrush, flashlight, mosquito repellent, and sunscreen.
- Clothes appropriate for camping, including running shoes for recreation. There will be no dress-up occasions.
- Closed-toe wading shoes (no Crocs) and old clothes for river play. River clothes cannot be worn in the pool.
- Swimsuit for pool (girls: one-piece preferred or tankini that does not show midriff; boys: no racing trunks).
- Water bottle with camper’s name on it. Camp water bottles will be sold at registration and check-out.
- Stamps and envelopes, if desired.
- Fishing pole, if desired.
- Medication/prescription drugs in original containers with names and dosage instructions printed on them.
- Junior High campers may want to bring dark clothing for late night activities.
Do NOT bring any of the following:
This list is not all inclusive. Contact Camp Mennoscah with questions.
- Food, snacks, candy or gum.
- Cell phones, iPods/MP3 players, electronic games, tablets or other electronic devices.
- Firecrackers or other fireworks.
- Weapons of any kind, including any knives in tackle boxes.
- Balloons, including water balloons.
- Tobacco/alcohol or any non-prescription, controlled or illegal substances, lighters/matches.